Monday, March 4, 2013

Assignment 4

Panorama 1: This panorama has many elements that grasp your attention. The tree, house, and garden area add depth to the photo which I really enjoy to look at.



Panorama 2: This panorama is of my backyard. I really enjoyed it because the space looks vast and never ending. The subtle piece of the building on the left and the fence on the right helps portray the depth of the photo as a whole and preserves it's sense of nature and community all in one.




Grid 1: I chose to do a grid on this photo because I felt that there were a lot of elements on the fountain that would look nice broken up. I took pictures from above the fountain and below while still showing that the fountain was the most important aspect.


Grid 2: I chose this grid because I liked the contrast between the house, the sky, and the ground. I think that the dogs added an extra feeling of "home" to the photograph as well. I chose to break up the photo into obvious changes between sky, building, and ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment